As you know, our gallery show "OOPS 2" will be on display at the Council for the Arts during the month of October. I just spoke with Executive Director, Connie Wenner, and she needs your five OOPS paintings turned in by Tuesday, September 28th. She will hang the show on Wednesday the 29th. Make plans to attend the Opening reception on Sunday, October , 2010 from 2:20-4:00 PM.
The following OOPS members were included in the Arts Alive article and should have at least 1 and up to 5 pieces turned in for the show...
Bernie Rosage Jr., Mitchell Morton, Stephen Greer, Karen Crenshaw, Dean Remington, Pat Boni, Patsy Lain, Penny Morton, Sherry Thurston, Tom McKenny, Susan Cheatham, Ann Lees, Bonnie Rogers, and Olivia Rosage.
I realize we have other members who haven't painted with us for a while... you are still invited to turn in any paintings done at any OOPS Paint Out or Event within the past year and half. Connie will not accept previously exhibited works.
- Turn in up to 5 paintings per member
- Must be turned into the Council for the Arts by Tuesday, September 28th by 4:30PM. Council for the Arts,826 New Bridge St, Jacksonville NC 28546 (Hours M-F 8:30am-4:30pm)
- Paintings must be framed and ready to hang (using wire).
- Paintings must be labeled with the following info: Name, Title, Medium, and Price if artwork is for sale (Gallery gets 25% comm)
- Contact Connie with any questions at 910-455-9840
- Invite your friends to the show and make plans to attend the opening reception.
- OCTOBER 2010, 3rd - 29th - "OOPS 2"
Jacksonville based group: Onslow Outdoor Painters Society (OOPS) will showcase their latest paintings of our surrounding region.
- Opening Reception Sunday, October 3th from 2:30pm till 4:00pm.
Thanks for everything!