Visit us on Facebook

Great news... our Facebook Group has gone public. Stay abreast of all the things OOPS members are doing and creating on a daily basis by following and/or joining our group page....


https://www.facebook.com/groups/265431356954378/

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Meet OOPS Artist... K. Rowland


K. Rowland
Artist: 2006-2009


Painting saved me from loneliness after I retired from teaching. The canvas provided an outlet of living expression that included all the colors of life. I am a self-taught artist who is finding each finished painting to be a journey to ones inner self where the artist in you lives.

I was extremely pleased to find art in the little town we chose to live in at Red Willows. I paint 3 days a week and sketch at home. People usually ask if I am an artist because I have some sort of paint on me or my clothing at all times. I just say I am a student of art….I believe the energy I get when painting is inspired……it is a way to experience the spiritual side of life daily.

No comments: