Visit us on Facebook

Great news... our Facebook Group has gone public. Stay abreast of all the things OOPS members are doing and creating on a daily basis by following and/or joining our group page....


https://www.facebook.com/groups/265431356954378/

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Kathy Bunn ~ OOPS Artist Bio

Kathy Bunn ~ Artist
Painting is my passion. I taught art for 29 years and it was a treasured and meaningful experience, but I am ready to take on a new direction in my life. I want to be the student, not the teacher. I want to be a life -long learner and explore painting.
I earned my B.S. in Art Education from the University of North Carolina at Pembroke in 1980. Since 1980, I have taught visual art in Leland, Clarkton, Tar Heel and Elizabethtown schools. My commissioned pieces are sprinkled throughout Brunswick, New Hanover, Nash, Bladen County and Washington D.C.

My earlier work consisted of watercolor portraits commissioned by local residents of Bladen County. Today, my portfolio consists of expressionistic portraits, brilliant landscapes, colorful wildlife and nature.

www.artcardinal.com

www.cardinalspaintingaweek.blogspot.com

No comments: