Visit us on Facebook

Great news... our Facebook Group has gone public. Stay abreast of all the things OOPS members are doing and creating on a daily basis by following and/or joining our group page....


https://www.facebook.com/groups/265431356954378/

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MARCH 2010 Paint Out set for March 14th.

WHAT: OOPS! March Paint Out (organized by Sherry Thurston)

WHEN: Sunday, March 14, 2010 from 1PM until...

WHERE: Between the Bridges (on the south side opposite from where we have painted from the Pelitier House) Downtown Jacksonville. You can actually turn into the location across from the old Fisherman's Wharf.



View Larger Map

WHY: Simply put... we LOVE plein air painting! Will be GREAT to get outside again!

WHAT ELSE: A dutch treat dinner at the Kettle for those interested afterwards,

Newbies welcome... all mediums and skill levels... simply show up with your gear and be prepared to have fun!

What the heck is OOPS and how do I join the FUN?

Here's our view from a painting by Sherry Thurston titled "Between the Bridges"...

1 comment:

Bonnie Rogers said...

I had an absolute blast! Thanks for welcoming me and I look forward to the next one and getting to know my fellow artists better! I was pretty happy with my painting that day too - hope you all were!